hi to all!

as you probably remember, some months ago I write to the cab members, to make
explicit my idea of constructing my phd research with the opensolaris community.

now I'm ready, you can find more informations about me and my research at:

http://arcadia.lii.unitn.it/MaurizioAndOpensolaris/index.html

there you will find some informations about me, my theoretical approach, my
methodological approach and my publications.

I'm a sociologist, so I will soon ask some of you the opportunity of do email
interviews.

I'm also a gnu/inux (on my laptop) and a solaris express (on two desktop
computers) user, but not a programmer, so I am entering this world also with
the idea of learning something more about unix-like operating systems.

I hope I will do a good job with the community :-)

have a nice christmas

maurizio