On Wednesday 28 December 2005 20:17, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Dennis Kaarsemaker">
>
> > Why do you keep spamming Nexenta on the Ubuntu developers list?
>
> Important point to be made here: If you don't agree with someone's
> behaviour on the list, please ask them about it kindly - and better yet
> privately - so you understand where they're coming from without
> embarrassing them. If we're open and polite, we'll have more success
> directing them onto the right path.

I agree. Infact, I think whoever this Dennis character is should be removed
from the list until they learn to play nice with others; the "I hate people
who work on open source software" mailing list is --> that way.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,