Thanks Kenneth,

We definitely have to hammer out a formal process that
channels/collects ideas and concerns to the other communities. The
process should probably look something like this:

1. Topic is discussed in mailing list.
2. Add item to a laundry list that is publicly available on the
community site.
3. SysAdmin community should formulate the requirements and
expectations to implement new ideas(RFE) or correct a bug(BugID).
4. The item should be driven to completion. This may involve
interaction with multiple communities.

I think it would be valuable to have atleast two members from the
SysAdmin community responsible for interacting with one or more
communities. That way we have some redundancy in case someone is busy
or unavailable. We could even keep an "action item list" and send
status reports out once a month.

Just some ideas.. don't want to make things too complicated:)

-Octave