Bruce Riddle wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Rich Teer wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Karyn Ritter wrote:

There was a legal issue with build 29. I don't have an exact ETA for
new ISOs, but I think it will be early next week. I'm recommending that
they just post 30. Let me know if you need 29: the timing is the same.

Given that the timing would be the same, I htink just posting build 30
is the right way to go.  And I for one am eagerly awaiting that build,
becuase it fixes an issue with the NVIDIA frame buffer driver!

And some ACPI install issues should also be addressed.

What about putback logs for build 30 ?

Cyril