Karyn, any updates on b30 availability, or (since b31 source is now up) SX:CR b31?

alan.

Karyn Ritter wrote:
I was just notified of a new legal issue with build 30 of the Solaris Express - Community Release. We hope that this is a temporary problem, and that we'll be able to re-post the images for this build shortly.

In the meantime, I've changed the links on the download page back to build 28.

Because we're posting these more quickly than we've ever released Solaris Express builds, we're bound to encounter some hiccups. I'm hoping that there will be fewer of these in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

Karyn

Alan Hargreaves - http://blogs.sun.com/tpenta
Kernel/VOSJEC/Performance Staff Engineer
Product Technical Support (APAC)
Sun Microsystems