Forrest Aldrich wrote:
Newcomer here....

I'm not sure why there isn't a central SVN or CVS repository, so we can keep
our code/build trees up to date. ?

If you search the archives, look for some posts from "Stephen Hahn" regarding the "SCM decision", and what our plans are for source code management.

Regardless of what SCM we ultimately end up going with, we will have a read-only Subversion repository (hopefully available soon). I've been doing some work on this internally (you can see my recent post on my blog: http://whacked.net/2006/01/20/some-status/).

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau // [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development