On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, UNIX admin wrote:

Yes, this may very well turn out to be the case. The GPL v3 license expressly states that, when a product with a different license is bundled with a GPL'd product, the whole MUST be licensed under the GPL.

That's not true.

These are the old GPLv2 'aggregation' / 'system libraries' argument held against Nexenta by some. Groundless even according to Eben Moglen, the FSF chief counsel. The v3 draft has modifications to explicitely make these 'issues' in v2 clear to all.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: