On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 20:49 -0300, Ignacio Marambio Catán wrote:
> The last part of the puzzle are little projects like roseta, they make
> those users without programming skills feel like they are usefull to the
> community while saving the tedious work of for example translating to a
> new language some of the system components. I think this last part is
> the key, they make their users feel usefull and it's also the main
> reason I think the Article project is important too

It is very could be the key.

Let me  share page of our new HackZone member:
http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki/EdwardCho

He did contribution via integrated Launchpad translations (i.e. you left
click on GNOME panel or go to Help -> Translate via Launchpad).

Also he is interested in NexentaOS mostly because of DTrace and just out
of curiosity...

--
Erast