Felix Schulte wrote:
Just finished http://www.sunhelp.org/ 's "Type 7 keyboard" article.
Are the Stop/Props/Cut/Copy/Paste/Front/... keys still there?

Yes - other than the Japanese layout, all the layouts should be the
same in Type 7 as they were in Type 6.   (I actually have a German
pre-production Type 7 as the representative European layout I was
sent for internal alpha testing.  I can vouch it has Stop/Eigenshaften/
Kopieren/Einsetzen/Ausschnieden/Vordergrund/...)

Is it possible to order a German version of the keyboard right now?

Sure - if you order a Ultra 40 or 45 they should come bundled with the
Type 7, or the separate Type 7 country kits are listed in the Sun Store
and on the price list.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]