The SNMP packages are still needed to build until SXCR b32 or later is out...

cheers,
steve

Sean Sprague wrote:
Hello all,

I'm feeling challenged this morning... Could someone please clarify where we
stand with regards 20060208? Specifically as the download section now contains:

OpenSolaris README (Release Notes)       README.opensolaris      11.56 KB
Full HTML Changelog (with files updated)        on-changelog-20060208.html
54.79 KB
Sparse Text Changelog (CR + synopsis only)
on-changelog-20060208.sparse.txt        3.84 KB
ON Source       on-src-20060208.tar.bz2         53.27 MB
Updated SNMP packages necessary for building    update_fma-snmp.tar.bz2
10.69 MB

Given the last file above, can we now assume that a full build is possible,
based on SXCR 30 (current), or SXCR 31a (as Karyn said, expected next Tuesday)?
The readme does not mention the updated fma-snmp file, and still refers to the
need for SXCR build 32 to achieve a full build.

Where are we exactly, please?

Thanks and regards... Sean.

stephen lau // [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development