On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>The point is we are _stuck_ waiting.  Wondering.  No one is posting a
>mesage anywhere in big RED letters that tells us the situation.  We
>simply go off to our little community worlds and talk and work amongst
>ourselves.  Or stop working.

>Really, its a matter of OPEN communication to let us know what is going
on.

+0.50 from me.  I would like to see more information about what is going
internally so we on the outside can feel more a part of what is going on.
I completely accept that there are going to be issues that come up.  Most
of the time it takes a community member to ask what is going on rather
than someone coming right out and stating the status with a <blink> tag on
the main page.  I am not terribly upset about the current process, just it
would be nice if didn't feel as "closed".  I in no way want to seem like I
am looking a gift horse in the mouth.  I am grateful that Sun is working
as hard as it is to open Solaris up like this.

Bill
rushmores.net