W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
This inadequacy IMNSHO has a lot to do with the relative lack of attention paid
to hardware drivers in Sun's own official releases.  I keep five PCs (desktops
and notebooks) in my little personal lab.  So far, without outside helps, I
have not been able to make a functional Solaris system out of any of these
machines (the problems mostly had to do with lack of NIC or video drivers).
Ironically, I have NO problem running either NexentaOS or Belenix on ANY of
these five machines.

That doesn't make any sense though, because Solaris, Belenix, & Nexenta
all ship the exact same set of video drivers - the ones included in Xorg
6.9.   What video devices work with their Xorg builds and not ours?

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]