Roland Mainz wrote:
"James C. McPherson" wrote:
Alan DuBoff wrote:
On Tuesday 21 March 2006 02:32 pm, James C. McPherson wrote:
You could try using glm instead. I was involved for a while with the
effort to port it from sparc. It integrated into snv_28.
5026812 Need 64bit glm driver support on x86 platform
Ah, I do remember talk about this driver having support, will that work for
both ncrs and symhisl?
Yes. Remember to rem_drv ncrs and rem_drv symhisl and then run
add_drv with all the relevant pci vendor,deviceid strings for
the glm driver.
Just curious: If "glm" has all the functionality of the "ncrs" driver -
why is "ncrs" still supported in OpenSolaris ?

Because it hasn't been removed yet.

James C. McPherson
--
Solaris Datapath Engineering