You'll want to take a look at the driver.conf(4) man page and
translate all the bits of information you previously decorated the
node with via boot.rc into your .conf file.

 So, something like:

name="ipmi_lpc" parent="/[EMAIL PROTECTED],0" device-type="pci"
unit-address="1f" ...

 You'll also need to tell pci that it's OK to pick up .conf enumerated
nodes. You can do this by setting pci_allow_pseudo_children to 1 in
etc/system. Just add a line line this:

 set pci_allow_pseudo_children=1

 To etc/system.

 Please let us know this goes for you.