On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Brett Wayne wrote:

> A second on Legato ...

I remember working with Legato a long time ago.  Did they ever solve the
issue of creating _huge_ index/tracking files?
In some cases, the Legato "tracking" files were much larger than the size
of an incremental backup - and you needed these files in order to restore
data.

Like I said - my experience is dated ... just curious.

Al Hopper  Logical Approach Inc, Plano, TX.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           Voice: 972.379.2133 Fax: 972.379.2134  Timezone: US CDT
OpenSolaris.Org Community Advisory Board (CAB) Member - Apr 2005