> Actually I don't have any experience on most of above
> utilities. What I
> really want to know is that 1) if you guys are
> satisfied with the backup
> tool(s) on Solaris and 2) if you have some real cases
> to do "file sync"
> between two hosts or among several machines and the
> backup/restore may
> help in this kind of situation.

If you're looking at a backup/restore solution to deal with data
synchronization issues, then you have an architectural problem.

Time for you to sit down and write a specification, i.e. do some system
engineering. Tape backup software is not the tool to use for these kinds of
problems. System engineering and architecting is.