Hi.  I've been thinking about building a SOHO NAS project using ZFS as some
others have suggested doing but I'm curious how lightweight I can make Solaris
(from a processor, memory, and install disk space) perspective and still have
decent performance for a home file server.  If I took some time to strip out
all the unneeded parts of the system, leaving just enough to run ZFS, a web
console, Samba, and the basic kernel functions, what minimum requirements do
you think would be needed?