The version you give in the URL
http://www.alistaircrooks.co.uk/src/netbsd-iscsi-20060416.tar.gz

works for me on Solaris 9 (UltraSPARC/Sun Blade 100) with the following caveats:

* had to replace -pthread with -D_REENTRANT in the Makefile
* had to replace -lpthread with -lthread -lpthread in the Makefile (at least I
think I had to)

Also, for some reason that doesn't just grab my eyeballs from a very cursory
scan of the
code, with the following targets file:

extent0 /dev/dsk/c4t0d0s5 0 100GB
device0 RAID0   extent0
target0 rw      device0         172.16.0.0/24

I could access target0 from a laptop running Windows XP Pro and MS iSCSI
initiator 2.01; however, it showed up (eventually) as LUNs 0-254 for target0.
That's not a show-stopper, but it is annoying; as far as I can see, it should
only
show one LUN for a given target.  Any idea what's up with that?