> Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> I want to be the first to jump up and say "Thank You" loudly!
>>
>> I just went through another nightly/BFU/ACR/reboot cycle and everything
>> was as smooth as silk.  I made some really minor tweaks to lgrpplat.c
>> such that I could see multiple memory nodes reported on my dual
>> Opteron box here.  Works sweet !
>
> I'm curious... what tweaks did you have to make to lgrpplat.c?  It
> should detect the multiple lgroups on your dual Opteron already.  What
> kind of machine do you have?

IBM e325 - works fine.

The key word there is "reported" as these are really minor entries that
allow me to "see" the memory nodes "reported" onto the console at boot time.
 Sort of a feature of Linux is that as my machine boots it tells me piles of
stuff about what hardware it detects and information about it.  I like the
idea of seeing the memory data and latency data as the machine boots.

When I have something worth looking at .. I'll post it.

--
Dennis Clarke