Roland Mainz wrote:
Mike Kupfer wrote:

Hey Roland, do you actually want a project or community with web space and a
repository?  Or are you just proposing a new mailing list?

A new mailinglist would be very nice... currently
[EMAIL PROTECTED] carries lots of discussions
(with (currently two) complains that the list is stuffed with offtopic
traffic) which affect other shells as well (such as /usr/bin/lseek, the
XATTR-support-in-shell etc.).
Beyond that we may want to have a way to support some mini-projects
under the "shell project" envelope, like adding /usr/bin/lseek, more
stuff in /usr/xpg4/bin/, i18n and POSIX issues in shell-only tools and
so on... I am not sure what's the correct term in this case: "Project"
or "Community" ...

I think you need to decide if you want a community or a project or join an existing community or project. Perhaps tools? We'd like to keep lists associated with projects or communities.

Jim