On 23 May 2006, at 06:24, Matthew Gardiner wrote:

I've got better things to do with my time that pointing out the bloody obvious to a company who is unwilling to listen. When in a company of 30,000 there isn't a single person trying to grab Solaris by the balls and dragging it kicking and screaming into 2006 in terms of end user usability, its a sad day
indeed.

A lot of your comments would probably be better targetted at the approachability and desktop mailing lists, where most of the dragging attempts are happening. The more people who drag, the faster it will go.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            Java Desktop System Team