On Wednesday 31 May 2006 02:45 am, Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:
> And you know sweetcheeks, this is a GENERAL discussion; if you wish to
> fufil your inner desires of wishing to know the internals of the kernel,
> may I suggest subscribing to such lists.

Yes, and let's remind ourselves that this is not a place intended for Matty to
rant, this is a place to discuss OpenSolaris.

If you have something to discuss in regards to OpenSolaris, by all means
present it. But if you plan to insist on splitting hairs over how much money
Sun spend on something, or how Sun should utilize their engineers, this is
probably not the place for that.

Seems a week or two ago you weren't using OpenSolaris, but you've continued to
fill up inboxes with messages of continual [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let's all move on and discuss opensolaris.

--

Alan DuBoff - Sun Microsystems
Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group