> Matt Ingenthron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Dennis Clarke wrote:
> > > No Solaris x86 ?   Are we able to perhaps
> influence this to have more up to
> > > date software options ?
> > >

> > I for one have posted to their user forum, asking
> for a recompile to
> > x86.  I suggest all interested parties do so.
>
> I do this since more than three years on every fair
> where I see an Adobe
> both. I don't understand their behavior.

 Yes I remember a couple of years ago we had a grass root effort in
collecting signatures for the port.  I can't remember the numbers
but it was in the hunderds.   What's odd is Adobe uses Solaris x64.
Must be some bad blood or really strong emotions about the port.
But things change I too don't understand their behavior.

---Bob