Bob Palowoda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Bob Palowoda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > As you all know the GCC team has released as of May
> > 26 the GCC 4.1.1 compiler suite.
> >
> > As I mentioned before on this thread
> >
> >     http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=
> > 6799&tstart=0
>

>  Very good.   Will wait till the other 50 percent of the patches
> get integrated into 3.4.x.   There is a list of the patches that

This will never happen: the GCC 3.4 branch was closed after the 3.4.6
release.

> didn't make it into any current build of 3.4.x?

You can have a look at ChangeLog.csl in usr/src/cmd/gcc/gcc-3.4.3.tar.gz in
the sfw consolidation or at the csl-sol210-3_4-branch in the GCC SVN
repository for changes local to that branch.  AFAIK, there's no list yet of
changes that aren't in gcc mainline (and if not, why not).

        Rainer