Stephen Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Builds of ON within the Mercurial workspace should build cleanly, with
> > the exception of checkpaths (which isn't run by the default
> > opensolaris.sh environment file).  If enabled, your nightly log file, in
> > the section entitled 'Check lists of files', will contain a bunch of
> > noise complaining about (obviously) missing SCCS objects.  This can be
> > worked around by disabling `checkpaths` from running, which you can do
> > by setting CHECK_PATHS to something other than "y" in your nightly
> > environment file.  This is being tracked by CR 6432310.
>
> With thanks to James Carlson for pointing this out to me, this is
> actually a bug in validate_flg, and is tracked by 6428831 already.

Apart from this (which isn't specific to the hg bundle, but occurs with a
closed tarball as well, where I first discovered it), I have another issue
with the current bundle: it lacks any tags, so if you are building from the
hg bundle, you cannot easily determine which closed tarball goes with which
changeset.  It would be very helpful to have tags for both the weekly
snapshots and the build tarballs.

Besides, is it possible to provide `incremental bundles' which only contain
the changes from the last one?  This might speed up hg unbundle and
certainly reduces the amount of data to download.

        Rainer