> Dennis Clarke wrote:
>
>>ALL :
>>
>>  Over the past week or so I have worked to capture the feeling of "open"
>>and "transparent" with intricacy but not complexity.  I wanted something
>>open and inviting and yet a reasonable expression of science and
>>engineering.
>>
>>  So here it is .. my first OpenSolaris Desktop :
>>
>>     http://www.blastwave.org/articles/BLS-0052/index.html
>>

>   Keep it coming, I love all these ray tracing images :) Awesome!

I have one cooking away here.

It i running on my Genesi ODW desktop unit because POVRay 3.6.1 is really a
pile of work to get ported to Solaris.  I am working on that too but with
Sun ONE Studio 11.  In the mean time I have all the floating point crunching
happening on PowerPC running Fedora Core 4.  Such is life until I can get
the new AMD Opteron edition of POVRay out the door.

Dennis