Nicolas Linkert wrote:

I have installed snv 41 and have just noticed that I cannot start smc. Is this
a known issue?

Server not running. On this server no Solaris management Console server was
found.
There are a few known issues with SMC in B41. It is now an SMF service so you can issue "svcadm enable wbem". It will listen only on 127.0.0.1 as per the requirements of the Secure By Default project. To enable listening on all
   interfaces you can stop it and execute
   "svccfg -s wbem setprop options/tcp_listen=true"
   But note that there exist several bugs.

These are fixed in B42 and enabling/disabling listening for remote connections
   is done via  SBD profiles.

Regards,
Moinak.