On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 11:14 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Erast Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > We don't have sgen even in closed bins. Without it we can not manage
> > SCSI tapes/changers. Any plans to include it in ON soon?
>
> I don't understand. Does this mean that the tape changer SW uses sgen instead
> of scg?

While I think open sourcing scg and having it around could be a
solution, it will not resolve current complains [1].

sgen header files shipped with ON but binaries are missing. This needs
to be addressed somehow. And it looks like Sun folks looking into it
right now, which is greatly appreciated!

[1] http://www.gnusolaris.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/339

Erast