On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Dennis Clarke wrote:

affected in the same way with the same sort of hardware.

What sort of unit do you have there ?

I have an HP Kayak XU Model D5704T with a few modifications.

Mine is an XU800, it is has some modifications too, and that my be the problem. It was a machine from my company's "junk" pile. I added hard drives, memory, nics, and cpu's. So the machine is a Frankenstien. The machine and everything I put in is on the Solaris hardware list so there is something not right there. I have had bad luck with Solaris x86 in general. So I decided to save up for an Ultra 20 and be done with fighting with the hardware.

Bill
rushmores.net