James C. Cotillier wrote:
README.opensolaris version 1.46 is still clear that Studio 10 is the preferred compiler [presumably, as opposed to gcc].
My Studio 11 build of ON (20060619) running under snv_41 on an Intel P4 is breaking
in a way similar to that of a <discuss> poster in November '05, and the thread
concluded then: use Studio 10.

Before I back off to Studio 10, I thought I'd ask in here.

Keep in mind, Sun hasn't switched to using Studio 11 internally to build ON (or anything really) yet. It is planned and in the works. Your probably better off waiting until at least that happens before trying to do this.

Cheers,

--
Glenn Lagasse
KISS/Approachability