>i just did my first nightly build on the 20060616 code-- took just over 5hrs
>on my ferrari 4006--
and now i see the 06/06 release of solaris 10 up for download.

>so my noobish question is: is there any reason for me to re-install using that
>CD/DVD set?  i figu
re one reason would be ZFS root filesystem support-- i currently have a 8GB /
and the rest of my fi
lesystems in a ZFS pool and i love how easy ZFS makes things!  the other reason
to re-install with
the 6/06 might be better a better JDS or newer desktop apps, but  i think you
can also build those
on your own, so maybe i am fine with what i've got now...

If you're running Nevada, then the bits you have are *newer* than what's
in S10 06/06.

(Certainly no ZFS root support; and newer JDS is only in Nevada)

Casper