Hi,

sorry opensolaris-discuss, this originally bounced. Trying again.

We're proposing a generic "fs-discuss" for OpenSolaris.

Thanks for opinions/remarks,
FrankH.

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Manish Rai Jain wrote:

I'd second Frank's proposition. My team ported NTFS (still elementry) to
Solaris, and we faced a lot of probs as there were not enuf documents by Sun
or otherwise, _directed_ towards filesystems. Currently, the online
community (blogs), is also not so vast regarding fs development, so, this
list would prove really useful.

Manish