>Hi,
>
>I need to synchronize clocks on certain servers to a maximum delta of 1 ms.
>Currently I'm using NT
P, but that only periodically synchronizes the clocks so some servers may get
increased drift if th
ey're busy. In some cases I end up with drift as high as 100 ms.

>I am interested in hearing about virtually any kind of solution you may have
>come across for bette
r time keeping.

I'm somewat surprised you're seeing this issue with NTP; NTP is
supposed to continuously update the clock and make sure it is OK.

It determines how much the clock drifts on average and updates the
clock even when it is not look at other systems.

Are you running ntpdate out of cron instead?

Casper