Somehow this thread reminds me of:

Bill: Ted, while I agree that in time our band will be most triumphant, the
truth is Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen
on guitar.
Ted: Yes Bill, but I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a
triumphant video.
Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have decent
instruments.
Ted: Well how can we have decent instruments when we really don't even know how
to play.
Bill: That is why we need Eddie Van Halen.
Ted: And that is why we need a triumphant video.
(Pause)
Both: Excellent. (Air Guitar.)