On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 03:00:43PM -0700, Stephen Hahn wrote:

>   There used to exist a test locale, called the "Multibyte English
>   Locale", but I can't seem to find a copy.  Perhaps Ienup knows more.

There's SUNW0utf, which is not quite what you're looking for, and, at least
internally, is at

    http://cle.sfbay/SUNW0.html

Perhaps it's a candidate for opening.  There's also (poke, poke, poke)
/net/glopbal.eng/export/projects/mbe, which claims to be for S7, but at
least has a build log for S9.

Though last I heard, it (and I'm not sure which of the two "it"s above is
"it") was pretty buggy and caused pretty much everything to dump core.
I haven't used MBE since, oh, at least 1999.

Danek