> On Wed 19 Jul 2006 at 04:22PM, Sara Dornsife wrote:
>>
>> If *Moazam* will allow us to, we can create a poll on Unixville so that
>> people can vote for their favorite design. The design with the most
>> votes will go live on or about Aug 11th-ish and will stay up there for 6
>> months to a year.
>
> I abhor judging art by voting.

If you open this up to outside non-Sun people like me than you had
better be prepared for some jerk to submit something entirely
stupid.  Like "fast safe open and free, open for you, open for me!"
complete with a silly jingle and a dance.  :-)

I'll start my submission with a graphic theme that speaks to the "lets
build it step by step and piece by piece to create a masterpiece".

You have seen my previous artwork at :

   http://www.blastwave.org/articles/BLS-0052/index.html

So for something less intense and yet on target with the theme I
will go for a mixture of MC Escher hands that draw themselves and
a paint by numbers of "Melting Dogs Playing Poker" by Salvador Dali.

  Yes, that will be oh so very tasteful :-)

Dennis