I located a DL585 in the lab, installed S10U2 on it, and initially could not
reproduce the hang.  On a hunch, I switched from using the serial console to
using the video console, and now I can reproduce the hang on roughly every
second or third reboot.  My suspicion is that the hang is timing-sensitive and
that the debug output in pci_autoconfig via the serial console alters the timing
just enough to generally avoid the hang.

There's been one report that the hang also occurs with Nevada (I would expect
this, actually), so I'm going to confirm this, and will dig down into the
bug.

Dmitry and Rob - thanks for your help and patience.

Dana