****** SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION *****

Folks, I'm glad to announce that we have a special added attraction. Recently,
Jim Mauro and Richard McDougall updated and came out with a new edition of
their "Solaris Internals" book. Both of these dynamic duo will be giving a
short presentation and will be at our meeting tomorrow/today (depending on
your sleeping patterns).

Please feel free to bring your books and have Jim and Richard sign them, they
said they would be more than happy to do so. A great opportunity to be able
to meet both of these folks and ask any questions you might have.

             ****** SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION *****

And of course, the main presentation of the evening. I hear rumor that Todd
Clayton and be on hand with Tim Marsland. Will John Danielson show up to be
on hand also? You'll have to show up or call in to find out, I don't know
myself! <LOL!>

Hi folks,

Please make note, the meeting is moved to Tuesday night due to a scheduling
conflict in the room we hold our meeting in at the Sun Santa Clara campus,
upstairs from the auditorium. This will be next Tuesday, July 25th, 2006.

The meeting is moved to Tues rather than Thurs as we have been doing, so that
we can have the same space we've been using.

This month we have a treat for all, and Sun Fellow, Tim Marsland will be
speaking on "The Zen of Xen". This is a much talked about topic for many
folks and Tim & Co. have delivered code to OpenSolaris so that Xen can run
under Solaris.

We will have a call-in number so that remote folks can hear and be a part of
our meeting. Please use the call-in info below. This is limted to the first
125 users.

 When: Tuesday*, July 25th, 2006
Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (upstairs)
 What: The Zen of Xen
 Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
  Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resources/aland/scasj_dirmap.pdf

Call-in Info: