Dave Marquardt writes:
> Let me ask a process question here.  This is the second proposed
> project I've seen in a week that has had more than 1 or 2 leaders.
> What is it about the way we set up projects in OpenSolaris that causes
> us to want more than 1 or 2 leaders?  Is it something structural?
> When we have so many leaders, I begin to wonder who's left to follow
> the leaders.  Thanks.

At least for me, a major annoyance is that as a non-leader but as a
mere project contributor, I must beg one of the leaders to update the
web page when one of my own documents changes.

I consider it to be a fairly irritating issue -- especially as I'm not
fortunately enough to be a "networking leader."  I do think we need
some way to allow authorized write access to the common project web
pages that does not involve special rituals.

--
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>