Hi,

The oplc members are ready to discuss about Open Solaris on their main list itself.
i have forward their mail.

But Here, i feel that, a separate mailing list will useful for the people, because all mailing list are very active and discussing lot of topics.

so please consider my request and many others like me, and suggest us a positive way to grow on Open Solaris by developing Opensolaris and helping others to grow.

thanks
Ashok