> The reason we went with such a tight deadline was so that the home page
> didn't sit blank for too long. Any ideas there? I understand what you
> are saying.
> Sara

  I had a few ideas .. but I'll have to sketch them quickly, then see
if I can get the colors right .. then transfer to a computer format and
put it into 500x200 or less.  A tough proposition.

>>> The only things that we request of any submission:
>>> - is original artwork to avoid any possible copyright issues
>>> - contains the OpenSolaris wordmark colors (Orange: #E76F00, Blue:
>>> #5382A1)
>>> - is no bigger than: 500x 200 pixels
>>> - does NOT contain the OpenSolaris wordmark
>>> - is in PNG, GIF or JPG formats

 hopefully when you say "contains" those colors there is no restrictions
to putting in red or dark blue or anything else.  Geez.  Why be so color
restrictive ?   Takes all the fun out of it.

--
Dennis Clarke