GNOME 2.14.3 - Blastwave.org distribution

The "Rock Solid" release.

We are pleased to announce the release of GNOME
2.14.3. This release incorporates the GNOME 2.14.3
Desktop and Developer Platform (the final
release in the stable 2.14 series), fine-tuned and
updated with love.

As usual it includes updates and fixes after the
official GNOME freeze, together with a host of
third-party GNOME packages, Bindings and the Mono(tm)
Platform -- this release irons out yet-more bugs,
hopefully adds yet-more stability and ships with the
latest and greatest stable releases.

As usual, you can get GNOME using 'pkg-get -i gnome'
and look for the gnome-2.14.3* metapackage.

If you got any issues with this release, feel free to
contact the maintainers in the #blastwave channel on
freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/blastwave),
where we hang out, or post to the blastwave users
mailing list.

More information is available at desktop project
website:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/desktop/

The official JDS (vermillion 46) mainly supports
Nevada Solaris 5.11 b40+ platforms, so the
Blastwave.org release is focused on supporting legacy
Solaris operating systems.

Disclaimer : There are still many things we need to
review and update, so don't expect everything and the
kitchen sink yet....

Enjoy,

Ken Mays
EarthLink, Inc.