On Monday 07 August 2006 05:46 am, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> As long as I (partially together with Erast) remain the only person who
> tries to respond to these claims, Debian will be really successful with
> this kind of CDDL treatement.

Well, my voice will be there as well now.

Not sure how much good it will do, but I want to understand the problem first.
I certainly have my share of incidents with folks like Parens, but I don't
think Bruce is involved with Debian much these days.

I'd like to know what the problem is with CDDL, it is OSI approved.

--

Alan DuBoff - Sun Microsystems
Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group