November

Oxy Hazard wrote:

...Solaris 10 release which is due later this year...

That sounds good:)) Can you guess when this release will be available? Oct ?
Nov ?

However, thanks a lot:))

b/r

Oxy
"David Comay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дÈëÓʼþ
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
emm.... Solaris Exress 5/06?
That's the *next* release of Solaris currently under development which
will follow Solaris 10.
It's codenamed Nevada.

I remember the version of my solaris10 is 6/06 (it
should not be an Express,
just a formal release) just like following:

bash-3.00# uname -a
SunOS cluster-1 5.10 Generic_118833-17 sun4v sparc
SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200
Yes, you're currently using Solaris 10 6/06.

That means I should reinstall whole OS? Is there any
patches can upgrade
zonecfg alone?
Your best bet is to wait for the upcoming Solaris 10 release which is due
later this year.
The "limitpriv" functionality will be available by upgrading to it or by
applying a
certain set of patches.

Stephen Harpster
Director, Open Source Software