Martin Bochnig wrote:
History:
..

Wow this is great information, I'll be sure to archive this.

Though the sparc host support currently in qemu's cvs still misses a few things.
I will release a new patch as soon as I come to that (after certain other
public launches).
As well as upgrading my CSWqemu package on Blastwave.

I have some patches to send you for building 64-bit binaries and supporting kqemu to get into Blastwave.

It probably isn't worth going for sfw integration until we have something more stable, Blastwave is awesome because you can just Plug-N-Run(TM) every time a new feature gets hack^H^H^H^Hadded. :)

Here is still my old work, based on what Juergen Keil and Johannes Schindelin
have achieved.
This was posted to public back then.

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/s_r_c/
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/s_r_c/qemu_0.7.2_SPARC_HOST_PATCH__FullDiff.diff

This is excellent. Hopefully we can get everything under one roof.

Martin, would you like to be added as a leader also so you can edit the project pages?

Cheers
- Eric