  (try: 5) => `index.html'
Connecting to www.opensolaris.org|72.5.123.5|:80... ^C
# date
Mon Sep  4 07:01:29 MEST 2006
#

I have this issue since at least 4 hours.

Further: The CompanionCD is a DVD now. It includes x86 and sparc. But
when I tried to download that file from Solaris10_x86's sdlc page
yesterday, the link to the CompanionDVD was dead. It only worked, after
I went through the whole "How many systems do you have etc" process
again, but for sparc (despite the fact that I wanted it for x86, which
is fortunately the same file now). Does this error still persist? I sent
a mail to the feedback link there.

Also, the download OpenSolaris links for the vconsole project are dead,
since I 1st tried them out on Sept 1st.
(I would love to post you the detailed link but I cannot, because
www.opensolaris.org is down.).

What a pain.

Is this sabotage ??
The best OS on earth, running on SUNW hw can hardly be the reason ...

Sorry, but think, somebody needs to report that.

Thanks,
~mb