I am looking for information about Trusted Solaris Device Drivers.
Specifically, I need to know if a trusted driver is different from a standard
Solaris driver in terms of Sun's DDI/DDK interfaces.  I have tried posting that
sort of question on the Sun Develoepr Network but got no replies.  We are
porting a 3rd party hardware serial device driver from Solaris 10 to Trusted
Solaris.  If no one seems to know then can anyone point me to a Sun Trusted
Device Driver in the Open Source and I will browse the code.  Thanks.