Jerry wrote:
Hi,

When you say that there is procedure to compile NON DEBUG. Does it mean that
the distribution of Solaris Express Comunity Edition is DEBUG version? And
likewise, the Solaris Express from SUN website is DEBUG version too?

Both editions of Solaris Express are non-debug builds.

Btw, is there online updates that downloads only binary updates?

Not for Solaris Express.   Patches for released versions of Solaris
(right now Solaris 10 and earlier) just replace the changed binaries,
but since Solaris Express is still the development release, too much
changes each release to build patches for.   (And since patches are
tied to specific package versions, to build patches for Solaris Express,
we'd have to pick a build to patch against and anyone without that build
would be left out, or we'd have to build 50 versions of each patch to
apply to every possible build.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]