Ok, so solaris is qute different than linux, i mean, linux has firestart or
guard dog to help one configure the firewall, but in opensolaris, I'm quite
lost. so, here's a few basic install questions that I can't seem to find on my
own.

1. how do I configure the firewall? does opensolaris have a prog like
firestarter?
2. I've seen trusted extensions, but can't find where to download them, how do
I install/test trusted extensions?
3. the install of opensolaris installed the ufs file system, I heard solaris
now has a zfs file system that's supposed to be great. how can I convert the
ufs file systems to zfs, and what difference will it actually make?
4. From browsing on these forums, I see that mplayer and xine are still being
tested on solaris, so does that mean I can't watch dvd movies, or listen to
mp3s on solaris? how can I install mp3 support?
5. I see that adobe flash player supports solaris sparc, but I can't find a
solaris x86 download. can firefox on solaris watch flash content?