On 10/3/06, Akhilesh Mritunjai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Most of the projects fall under the
> category of 'useful but not really product level'
>  tools.

As far as I understand, people dealing with HPC, don't mind playing with useful
tools, but they sure do appreciate having full blown products so they can
concentrate on the real issues.

Now, opensolaris groups seem to be just the right kind of places where
ideas-in-making are incubated so they can turn into full blown products with
time, and I'm sure SUN can do better with full blown HPC products now that
hundred teraflop computers are being commissioned by them :-)

I'd say, bring it on... +1

+1

Holger